Holistic Recovery is a NDIS registered provider and leading provider of supports for people with psychosocial disabilities in the New England Region.
We specialise in supporting you on your recovery journey from mental illness, with our innovative Accommodation Support solution.
What is NDIS Support Coordination?
Support Coordination is a capacity building support that can be applied for and built into your NDIS plan. If you are funded for Support Coordination you are able to get assistance to implement the supports in your plan. Having a Support Coordinator can help to make it easier to connect with providers and your local community to help you achieve your goals.
Holistic Recovery offers Support Coordination to help you get the best start with your NDIS plan. Our Support Coordinators take a person-centred approach to work alongside you to connect you with your local support providers and ensure your individual needs and goals are met.
We value honest communication and work hard to find you quality services that provide you with the highest standard of care.
How can NDIS Support Coordination assist you?
Holistic Recovery Support Coordination assists you to:
- Understand your plan and your option
- Assist you to access services
- Connect with informal, community and funded supports
- Work creatively to achieve your goals
- Exercise choice and control
- Build capacity for greater independence
- Lets your services know if there are problems and resolves conflicts
- Provides regular reports to the NDIA about your services and what you need
- Assists you to review your plan when needed
- Keeps track of your funding and ensures your budget is utilised in the best way
Please contact our team on 02 4009 4074 for additional information or to refer click here. We will be happy to assist you.